The University of Twente Scholarship 2023 in Netherlands is a scholarship for international students who are interested in studying at the University of Twente for their bachelor’s or master’s degree. This scholarship is available to students from all over the world with good academic records, who have never studied in The Netherlands before.
University of Twente
The University of Twente is a public research university located in Enschede, Twente, Netherlands. It was established on January 1, 2005, when the former University of Twente merged with the Metropolitan University of Utrecht. The university is named after the city of Twente, which is also the name of its location in the city. Currently there are about 31,000 students at the University of Twente.The University of Twente offers a wide range of education programs to its students including bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees, doctoral degrees and postgraduate diplomas.
The University of Twente offers several scholarship opportunities for international students who wish to study at this institution. Scholarships are available for both full-time and part-time students who want to pursue graduate studies or postgraduate research programs.
Details of Scholarship:
Host Country: Netherlands
Host University: University of Twente
Degree Level: Undergraduate,Masters and PhD in all academic fields
Academic Field and Majors
The University of Twente has four faculties:
- Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Natural Sciences and Technology, and
- Economics and Business Sciences
- In addition to these faculties there are also several institutes:
- Centre for Education Research & Development (CERD)
- Centre for Research in Law & Economics (CREL)
- Faculty of Mathematics
- Faculty of Science; International Institute for Industrial Biotechnology (IIIB)
- Institute for Systems Biology (ISB)
- Centre for Advanced Computing and Network Science (CACNS).
Benefits of Scholarship:
The University of Twente Scholarship 2023 in Netherlands offers successful French and Dutch applicants a full scholarship consisting of
- tuition fees,
- accommodation and meals for one academic year
- Health Insurance
- Scholarships are fully funded by the University of Twente and do not require any additional funding from the applicant.
- government has set aside € 100,000 for this scholarship program.
The University of Twente requires you to submit the following documents in order to apply for this scholarship:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A letter of motivation from the applicant’s high school teacher or guidance counselor
- A letter from the applicant’s employer or other supporting documentation from his/her employer (e.g., copy of the employment contract)
- A letter of recommendation from an academic advisor, principal or teacher at the applicant’s high school indicating that he/she is qualified for admission to a bachelor’s program at the University of Twente
- All official transcripts from all previous academic institutions attended by the applicant, including English language proficiency results and test scores if required (e.g., TOEFL, IELTS, etc.). The TOEFL score should be converted into the scale used in The Netherlands (IELTS). If you have not yet taken these tests, we recommend that you take them as soon as possible after you receive your acceptance letter.
- C. Candidates must have completed their first year of study by December 2023,Candidates must be citizens of the Netherlands or have a residence permit.
- Candidates must have completed at least two years of study at the University of Twente in Twente, The Netherlands, or have obtained a degree equivalent to this and have completed their first year at another university in The Netherlands.
- Candidates must have completed 75% of their studies at the University of Twente in Twente, The Netherlands, or have obtained a degree equivalent to this and have completed their first year at another university in The Netherlands.
- Applicants must apply before 1 January 2024 for the award of scholarship 2020-2023, 1 January 2025 for the award of scholarship 2020-2024 and 1 January 2026 for the award of scholarship 2021-2025 (applications received after these dates will not be considered).
- Applicants must indicate which scholarship they wish to apply for in the application form (e.g., MSc Scholarship 2020-2023). If you are interested in more than one scholarship, please indicate all awards you would like to apply for on your application form
- Candidates must have completed their first year of study by December 2023
- The applicant must be a citizen of the Netherlands or the European Union.
- The applicant must have a minimum of 2 good academic years, i.e., 2 academic years spent in the Netherlands and/or EU. The applicant cannot have been out of the country for more than 3 months during that time period.
- In addition, applicants who have completed their studies at an institution outside the Netherlands must have obtained a Dutch university degree as proof of their ability to follow this program successfully.
- Applicants who have participated in a scholarship program at any other university or research institute within 3 years prior to registering with UT will not be eligible for admission into this scholarship program .
- Students who wish to apply must hold a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0/4.0 on a 4 point scale as determined by their university.
- Applicants must provide an official transcript showing their grades, GPA and all other information requested on this application form including proof that they are eligible for Flemish nationality and holding Dutch citizenship (if applicable).
How to Apply:
You have to follow the steps below:
- Register on the official website of the University of Twente Scholarship 2023 in Netherlands. You will be redirected to the application form after you have registered.
- Complete your personal details, such as your last name, first name, email address and phone number.
- Upload a document that proves that you are eligible for applying for this scholarship. You can upload any document from your computer or from your smartphone. However, it must be in pdf format.
- Fill out the application form completely and carefully, including all questions about your personal information such as ethnicity, religion etc.
- Press “Submit Application” button and wait for approval of application by University of Twente Scholarship 2023 in Netherlands staffs.
Last Date to apply:
The last date to apply for University of Twente Scholarship in Netherlands 2023 is 1 February 2023
If you have questions about the application process or if you need assistance completing your application, please contact us at educationin.eu