Are you looking for one of the most prestigious scholarships in South Korea? If yes, then you are in the right place. Seoul National University Global Scholarship program is one of the most famous scholarships in Korea. The Seoul National University is a highly reputed university in South Korea that offers various scholarship programs to international students. The SEOUL SCHOLARSHIP provides scholarships for international students with outstanding academic records.
The SNU Global Scholarship is a very competitive and prestigious scholarship in South Korea. It is awarded to top-notch students who have outstanding academic achievements and the potential to develop global leadership skills.
About Seoul National University:
The Seoul National University is a national research university located in Seoul, South Korea. It was founded in 1946 by merging ten colleges in Kyungsung and Keijo. In addition to its main campus in the Gwanak and Daehak districts of Seoul, the university maintains several other campuses around the city.
The Seoul National University is the top-ranked public university in South Korea and one of the world’s top universities. The University is offering a fully-funded scholarship for international students to study in South Korea.
It has many undergraduate majors and graduate programs, as well as numerous research institutes, including over 1,000 full-time faculty members with about 10,000 staff and over 28,000 students
Seoul National University, also known as SNU or Seoul-NU, is a national research university located in Seoul, the capital of South Korea. The university has four campuses: the main Gwanak campus is located in southern Seoul, and has twelve colleges, seventy-six departments, and twenty-five research institutes; the medical campus houses seven hospitals and three colleges; the agricultural campus offers nine colleges, and the satellite Yeongeon campus handles forestry and fisheries programs
Details of Seoul National University Global Scholarship 2022:
Host Country: South Korea
Host Institute: Seoul National University
Scholarship Offered by: University Funded
Course Level: Master, and Ph.D. in all Academic Fields
No of Scholarships: More than 300
Financial Benefits: Full Free Education
Eligible Nationality: International Students
Deadline April 2022
Academic Fields and Majors:
The Seoul National University is offering Masters’s and Ph.D. scholarships for international students. The scholarship is for students who want to pursue the below-listed programs:
- Master in Business Administration
- Master in International Development Policy
- Masters in Innovation Management
- Journalism & Communication (Masters and Ph.D.)
- College of Humanities
- College of Social Sciences
- College of Natural Sciences
- Graduate School of International Studies (GSIS)
- College of Engineering
- College of Business Administration
- School of Law
- College of Agriculture & Life Sciences
- School of Hotel & Tourism Management (SHTM)
- College of Medicine, Nursing, and Health Science (MNHS
Benefits of Seoul National University Global Scholarship:
Seoul National University provides four types of scholarships for undergraduate degree programs: Full Tuition Waiver, 50% Tuition Waiver, 30% Tuition Waiver, and 20% Tuition Waiver.
- Full Tuition Waiver: Tuition and other compulsory fees are waived for 5 semesters (10 semesters for 5-year programs).
- 50% Tuition Waiver: Tuition and other compulsory fees are waived for 4 semesters (8 semesters for 5-year programs).
- University will provide a monthly stipend for the duration of their studies.
- The duration of the scholarship is two years for master’s students and three years for doctoral students.
- An economy round-trip airfare will be provided to all admitted students by the SNU Global Scholarship 2022 in South Korea.
- There is no tuition fee required for all admitted students, who will be awarded the Seoul National University Global Scholarship 2022 in South Korea.
- Monthly Living Allowance: 900,000 KRW per month
- Medical Insurance: 20,000 KRW per month
- Dissertation Printing Costs: 500,000 KRW
–Seoul National University Global Scholarship 2022 is open for International Students only at Undergraduate Level.
- The candidates must have an excellent academic record and should meet all the admission requirements for their chosen program at the university
- The candidate must be proficient in English (TOEFL/IELTS) as well as Korean (TOPIK).
- Seoul National University Global Scholarship 2022 provides financial support for Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral degree programs in any subject offered by the university.
- be international students from all countries except Korea;
- be under 45 years old by September 1, 2022;
- speak Korean or English at an acceptable level;
- Must hold a GPA 3.0/4.3 or equivalent (or higher) in their last completed degree
- The candidates must have a minimum score of 80 in TOEFL (iBT) or 6.0 in IELTS.
- Applicants must be in good health.
- Korean citizens are not eligible for this application .
- Application form for Global Scholarship 2022 in South Korea
- Academic certificate (including the expected graduation date)
- Official transcripts of university or college attended
- Official letter of acceptance from the faculty member at University who will be the applicant’s academic advisor
- Application fee of 25,000 Korean Won to be paid upon admission
- One copy of passport photo (3cm x 4cm)
- A study plan or research proposal (4 pages maximum)
- Two recommendation letters from professors or other persons who are familiar with the applicant’s academic achievements or research potentials
- A certificate of bachelor degree (or expected graduation).
- A certificate of master’s degree (or expected graduation).
- A transcript of bachelor or graduate school.
How to apply:
How to Apply for the Global Scholarship 2022-2023:
The Applicants can submit the online application form via the official website of Malaya University. The link to the online application is given below.
All steps must be completed online, in the order listed below:
- Create an account and start your application by clicking Apply now on this page.
- Fill in the online application form and upload all required documents.
- Submit your application by clicking Submit at the bottom of each page.
- The final confirmation email will serve as proof that we have received your application. Please keep it for your records.
Last Date to apply:
There is No Application Fee Required to apply for the Seoul National University Global Scholarship 2022. The Last Date to Apply for these Fully Funded Scholarships in South Korea is April 202