Poland Scholarships 2023/Study in Poland/ Fully Funded Scholarship are available for eligible international students to study at Polish universities and colleges. The scholarship covers the entire tuition fee and living expenses of the student while they study in Poland.
The Polish education system ranks very high on many international rankings including PISA (Program for International Student Assessment), TIMSS (Trends in International Mathematics and Science Study), EF English Proficiency Index, EF-QS World University Rankings and Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2016-17 among others.Poland offers many opportunities for international students who want to study abroad or work there after graduation.
Poland is the largest country in the European Union, and one of the most prominent European countries. Poland has a long and diverse history, dating back to the early Middle Ages. Its current population is almost 38 million people. Poland is home to many different cultures and religions, including Christianity, Judaism, Islam and Buddhism.
Poland has a rich history that dates back to over 2,000 years ago when it was known as Dacia. It later became part of Hungary before becoming an independent country in 1918 after World War I. During World War II Poland was invaded by Nazi Germany and later occupied by Soviet Russia. The country regained independence in 1989 after a peaceful transition period during which communism was dismantled.
Details about Poland Scholarships
Host Country: Poland
Degree level: Bachelors,Masters,PhD.D,Non Degree Programs
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Academic Fields and Majors:
The scholarship is available to students from Poland who are pursuing their undergraduate studies in one of the following disciplines:
- Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science;
- Computer Science and Engineering;
- Economics, Business Management and Information Technology;
- Applied Mathematics, Physics and Natural Sciences;
- Biomedical Sciences and Humanities (These disciplines are not yet available);
- Artistic or Social Sciences (These disciplines are not yet available).
1: University of Warsaw Scholarships:
The University of Warsaw accepts both international students and Polish citizens for undergraduate degrees. Students who wish to pursue graduate studies at this university have the option of studying on a full-time basis or part-time basis as well. A number of scholarships are available for international students who wish to study at this university.
The University of Warsaw offers several financial aid programs designed to help offset any costs associated with attending their school such as tuition fees, housing costs and living expenses while attending classes on campus or off campus during the academic year or semester breaks.
The University of Warsaw is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in Poland. It is located in Warsaw, Poland and was established in 1816. It is one of the largest universities in Europe, with over 34,000 students enrolled. The university offers many different courses of study including research, social science and humanities.
Polish Government Scholarship
The Polish Government Scholarship Program is a post-secondary education program that provides financial assistance to students who are enrolled at an accredited institution in Poland, have completed at least one semester and plan to pursue further education in Poland. The scholarship covers living expenses during study abroad, as well as tuition fees for up to three semesters worth of study at an approved Polish university or college. The scholarship covers up to €3,000 per year for each semester abroad, although this amount can be increased if needed by applying for additional funding through a separate application process. Students must maintain at least a 3.0 GPA throughout their studies in order to continue receiving financial assistance from this program.
To be eligible for these awards, you must:
- Be a citizen of a country outside of the European Union (EU) or Switzerland;
- Have completed one year of full-time study at the bachelor’s level or above; and
- Have obtained your first degree from an accredited higher education institution in your home country before applying.
Lazarski University Scholarship
Lazarski University (Polish: Uniwersytet Warszawski) is a public university located in Warsaw, Poland. It is one of the largest universities in the country with over 30,000 students enrolled at various levels. Lazarski University offers bachelor’s degree programs in humanities and social sciences, economics and business administration, science and technology with vocational training for engineering and mathematics disciplines. The university also offers master’s degrees (MSc) in different fields of study such as social sciences, psychology, law and political science as well as some other programs with an emphasis on foreign languages (English), music education or dance pedagogy. It was established in 1918 as University of Warsaw by trainees who had come back from World War I with scholarships from American colleges and universities who wanted their students to receive their training
Stefan Banach Scholarship Programme
The Stefan Banach Scholarship Program-me Poland is open to PhD students and post-docs who have not yet received their doctorate degree. Applicants must be citizens or nationals of a European Union country or Switzerland, or have been granted a residence permit within the Schengen area. They must also be nominated by an institution in Poland and be eligible for funding under this scheme. Applications are evaluated on merit according to academic criteria and financial need.
The scholarship programme is a joint initiative of the Stefan Banach Foundation and the Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs. It was launched in January 2019 and is aimed at providing full financial support for undergraduate or graduate studies in Poland for talented students who are nationals of countries outside the European Union (EU) or European Economic Area (EEA).
The scholarships are open to highly qualified applicants, who have previously completed at least one year of their undergraduate degree programme at an accredited institution in Poland. Applicants must be pursuing a degree programme in economics, political science, history, linguistics, philosophy or international relations.
Documents Required :
Documents required to apply for Stefan Banach Scholarship Programme Poland:
- Proof of Polish citizenship (original copy)
- Proof of permanent residence in Poland (original copy)
- Academic degree or proof of completion of studies/degree awarded by a Polish university, if applicable
- Proof of participation in a project or research activity (original copy)
- Copy of passport or ID card, if applicable
- A cover letter explaining the applicant’s motivation and academic background.
- A personal statement on the applicant’s motivation, academic background and future plans.
- A copy of your passport or ID card and a recent photograph (taken within the last three months)
How to apply:
The application process is simple.
- Download the application form and fill it out completely. You can save a copy of the completed form as an electronic PDF file. Do not send printed copies of your application. Please do not attach any documents to your application, except those listed on pages 6-10 of the form.
- Send your application to our Scholarship Office by email.
- If you have questions about the application process or if you need assistance completing your application, please contact us at educationin.eu