The Maastricht University Scholarship 2023 in Holland Fully-Funded is offering a number of scholarships for foreign students willing to study at the country’s only bilingual campus.The Maastricht University Scholarship aims to provide financial assistance to students from abroad who wish to study at Maastricht University.
About Maastricht University Scholarship:
Maastricht University is a public university in the Netherlands. It was founded in 1976, as Maastricht University of Technology and became a university in 1991. It is one of the leading universities in Europe and has been ranked as one of the best universities in Europe by several ranking agencies. The main campus is located on the outskirts of Maastricht, besides the town centre. The Faculty of Law and the Faculty of Economics are located at Deinze which is about 35 km from Maastricht city centre
Maastricht University is one of the top universities in Europe, and is ranked at number 1 in the Netherlands. The Maastricht University has been ranked as one of the best universities in Europe for many years. It is also known as one of the most selective universities in Europe.The Maastricht University offers many scholarships to students around the world. These scholarships range from international scholarships, to European scholarships, to national scholarship. The university offers many types of scholarships for students who want to pursue studies at this prestigious university.
Details of Scholarship
Host Country:Holland Netherlands
Host University:Maastricht University
Degree Level:Masters Degree Programs
Scholarship Duration:1 Year Program 2 Year Program
Academic Fields and Majors
Maastricht University offers a wide range of undergraduate programmes through its ten faculties and schools, such as
- Business Administration and Economics
- Law; Medicine
- Science; Social Sciences;
- Arts and Education (HAAE)
- Political Science (PSC).
- Its graduate schools offer master’s degrees in Business Administration (MBA), Economics (MSc)
- Human Resources Management (MSc HRM)
- Health Services Management (MSc HSM)
- Information Systems Management (MSc ISM) among others.
Benefits of Scholarship:
The award consists of two parts: a tuition fee waiver and a monthly stipend. Students who receive this scholarship receive free tuition and a monthly stipend for living expenses, which makes studying at Maastricht University much more affordable.
- Free Accommodation
- Health Insurance
- Monthly Stipend of €12,350 for students enrolled in 1 year degree program
- Living expenses of €23,750 for students enrolled in 2 year Degree Program
- Free Visa Application
- Free Tuition
- You must be a citizen of the Netherlands, Belgium or Luxembourg
- You must have a valid passport to study at Maastricht University
- You must be able to speak Dutch and English fluently You must demonstrate an interest in the field of international relations, political science or history
- You must have completed at least two years of university studies before applying for this scholarship
- You must demonstrate financial need
- Applicants should have a good academic record but not necessarily a degree yet.
- In addition to the general requirements for admission, applicants must fulfill the following conditions:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Documents Required:
- Transcript of grades and academic standing from your current institution (high school, college, university).
- The scholarship award letter with the details of the amount of money you will receive.
- A copy of your passport or driver’s license.
- A copy of your two most recent bank statements or pay stubs if they are available.
- A letter explaining why you are applying for this scholarship program; please be sure to include a brief personal statement about yourself and how you plan to use the money that you will earn through this scholarship program to help achieve your goals after graduation from Maastricht University.
- A letter of motivation on why you would like to study at Maastricht University (500 words)
- Three reference letters (at least one academic reference and two personal references). The reference letters should be written by professors, employers or other people who can tell us about your character and ability to succeed at Maastricht University. You can ask them to send the reference letters directly in the mail or email them directly to [email protected] . We recommend that you send the reference letters before submitting your application form because we will use them as part of our assessment process when we make our decision.
How to apply:
The admission process for this scholarship is very strict and rigorous. Candidates are required to submit an application form along with all the required documents and documents through the prescribed way. The selected candidates will be contacted by email once their application has been processed by our team.
Last Date to apply:
The last date to apply for Maastricht University Scholarship is till January 2023.
If you have questions about the application process or if you need assistance completing your application, please contact us at educationin.eu