Harvard Academy Scholars Program is a premier fellowship program for international students. Harvard University’s HAPRI (Harvard Alumni Pre-Registration & Information) provides an application process for international applicants who wish to pursue their academic studies at Harvard University.
The Harvard Academy Scholars Program is a respected scholarship that provides financial support to outstanding international students pursuing an undergraduate degree at an accredited US college or university. It is offered every year to over 2 million applicants, which makes it one of the most popular academic scholarships in the United States.
About Harvard Academy:
Harvard Academy USA Scholars Program is a tuition-free scholarship for disabled and talented international students sponsored by the Harvard University. The program provides students of all ages, ages, and backgrounds with opportunities to pursue higher education in one of six schools or colleges of Harvard University.
Harvard Academy USA is a leading educational institute across the country where a large number of students get graduated with their degrees and certificates. Students who want to pursue their dreams in education, but have no idea of going to college or university, can apply for this institute. The admission process is simple, straightforward and all you have to do is submit the application form online.
Harvard Academy USA Scholars Program 2023 is a program that offers scholarship opportunities to international students. It is a unique scholarship opportunity because it can be used for more than one year! That means the scholars will be able to pursue a PhD in any subject of their choice, even if the subject was not offered in one of the four 3-year segments of their undergraduate degrees.
Details of Harvard Academy Scholars Program 2023:
Host Institution: Harvard Academy
Host Country:United States
Degree Level: Ph.D and Postdocs
Scholarship Type: [Fully Funded Scholarship]
Financial Coverage: Up to $70,000 annual stipend + other benefits
Eligible Nationalities: [All Nationalities]
Available Scholarships: Not Known
Benefits of Scholarship:
The benefits of Harvard Academy Scholars Program 2023 in the USA – For International Students
Students are able to experience American culture firsthand;
- Students are able to learn about American education system;
- Students are able to enhance their English language skills;
- Students can get an opportunity to meet American professors, alumni, business executives and other professionals who live in the United States;
- Students can enhance their academic skills through engaging with other students from all over the world who share similar interests and ambitions;
- Students can develop global awareness by interacting with people from different cultures and backgrounds as well as listening to lectures on various topics relevant to their studies
- If you graduate from Harvard Academy Scholars Program 2023 in USA with a degree in computer science or engineering, then there are many job opportunities available for you in these fields because these are two of the fastest growing industries today!
- Scholars will be paid a stipend of $70,000 each year.
- Scholars will be paid a $35,000 stipend per year until they obtain their PhD.
- Residency at the Harvard Academy for International and Area Studies for two years.
Documents required to apply for Harvard Academy Scholars Program 2023 in the USA – For International Students
- Acceptance Letter from your school with a copy of your transcript
- Copy of Passport (In case of US Citizen)
- School ID Card (In case of US Citizen)
- High School Transcripts (If you are an International Student)
- TOEFL/IELTS Scores (If you are an International Student)
- A completed application form
- Certified copies of any academic qualifications or transcripts issued by any institution(s). You will need a copy of each certificate or transcript (not photocopies) to be submitted with your application.
- A personal statement outlining why you want to study at Harvard Academy and how it can help you achieve your academic goals. The statement should be no more than 500 words in length, typed on one side of an 8 ½” x 11″ sheet of paper.
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals who can speak to your ability as a student, including their name and contact information, and brief details about their relationship with you (i.e., teacher-student, supervisor-employee). These recommendations should also be written on one side
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be a junior or senior. To be considered as a senior, the applicant must have completed at least one year of full-time study at Harvard University or an accredited institution of higher education.
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate program at Harvard University or another post-secondary institution that is approved by the Office of Admissions to award a bachelor’s degree. Applicants who are not currently enrolled in a full-time program but would like to apply should consult with the Office of Admissions before submitting their application.
- Have completed at least one semester of coursework at Harvard University or another accredited institution of higher education prior to applying for this scholarship. Applications will not be considered if they are submitted after the student’s enrollment has begun at Harvard University.
- Applicants must have completed at least one year of undergraduate studies or equivalent.
- Applicants must have completed a minimum of twelve (12) credits at the time of application (either at their home institution or through transfer credits if applicable).
- Applicants must submit official transcripts from all institutions attended that are issued directly by those institutions themselves.
- Applicants must be admitted into the Harvard Academy Scholars Program 2023 in the USA – For International Students;
- Applicants must have maintained a GPA of 3.25 or higher throughout their undergraduate studies;
- Applicants must have submitted all the required documentation (including transcript, essay samples, etc.) before applying for admission into the program; and Eligible applicants will be notified by email once they are selected based on their submission of complete application form with required documents
How to apply:
The Applicants can submit the online application form via the official website of Harvard University. The link to the online application is given below.
- Create an account and start your application by clicking Apply now on this page.
- Fill in the online application form and upload all required documents.
- Submit your application by clicking Submit at the bottom of each page.
- The final confirmation email will serve as proof that we have received your application. Please keep it for your records.
Last Date to apply:
There is No Application Fee Required to apply for the Harvard University Scholarship 2023:The Last Date to Apply for these Fully Funded Scholarships in United States is September 2022