Educationin.eu respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on Educationin.eu, please notify us by submitting a DMCA notice.
To file a DMCA notice, please provide the following information:
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or – if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this notice – you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the website where such material may be found.
- Provide your contact information, including your full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- Sign the notice.
- Send the written notice to the following address:
Upon receiving a valid DMCA notice, we will take the necessary steps to remove the infringing material or disable access to it as required by the DMCA. We may also notify the alleged infringer of the DMCA notice and provide them with an opportunity to submit a counter-notification.
Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity is infringing your copyright.
If you have any questions about our DMCA policy, please contact us at email@example.com.