Bank of America Internship 2023- Fully Funded
Bank of America is inviting talented students to apply for their internship program. Bank of America is a leading global financial services company, serving individual consumers, large corporations and institutional clients. Bank of America provides a wide range of retail banking and business banking services to more than 28 million consumer and small business owners throughout the United States. The company serves clients through bank branch offices, at ATM’s and ATM’s, at call centers and by providing online and mobile banking capabilities.
The Bank of American internship program begins with a two-day training program at one of their branches located near your home town or school campus. During this training period, you will learn how to do your job well and be prepared for when you start working full-time during your internship period.After completing this initial training period at one of their branches near where you live or attend school
About Bank of America
Bank of America is the nation’s second largest bank, and one of the largest financial institutions in the world. It was founded in December 1904, in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Today it is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. The company has more than 200 million customer accounts and performs over 44 million transactions per day. In 2017, Bank of America made an initial public offering (IPO) worth $32 billion.
The on-campus interview is held during the first week of classes for Spring semester and the second week for Fall semester. The interview lasts approximately one hour and includes questions from faculty, students, alumni, administrators and other Bank of America personnel.
The internship portion is offered in the summer following the final semester at RIT for those students who have completed their degree requirements before graduation. The internship provides an opportunity for students to gain hands-on experience in a real work setting by working directly with Bank of America employees assigned to that branch location.
Details of Bank of America Internship:
Host Country: United States,Canada Europe
Offered By: Bank of America
Financial Benefits:Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of America Internship 2023- Fully Funded
- Applicants must be Indian nationals, above 18 years of age and pass the test for English language proficiency.
- Must have completed their graduation from a recognized university or institute on or before 31st December 2023.
- Must have a minimum of 60 percent marks in aggregate with at least 50 percent marks in each subject.
- Must have secured admission into the course with a first class or equivalent grade in all examinations.
- Must possess good academic performance throughout the duration of your course.
- You must have at least one year experience working as a financial analyst or financial analyst intern in any branch office or corporate office within your company.
- You must have excellent communication skills so that you can present yourself well to potential clients and employers during interviews.
Documents required for Bank of America Internship 2023- Fully Funded
- Internship Application Form
- Transcripts from all colleges or universities attended. (If you have been out of school since high school, submit a copy of your GED)
- Three Letters of Recommendation – Each must be from a teacher, supervisor, or director who has known you for at least one year. We will also require an on-line recommendation form. (Please note that due to security reasons we cannot accept photocopies.)
- Income Information – Please include your most recent pay stubs and tax returns with this application. If applicable, please attach a copy of any recent W2 forms you may have received from your current employer.
- Miscellaneous Documents – You may upload any additional documents that would assist us in determining whether you are eligible for financial aid or scholarship opportunities with the University
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this internship, you should start by filling out an application form online at Bank of America You will need to provide your personal information including name, address, phone number, e-mail address (if available), social media accounts (if available), college name, degree program (if applicable), area of interest and any other relevant information that would help us understand your qualifications for this position.
Last Date to apply:
There is no Deadline to Enroll for Bank of America Internship program 2023