Germany is a standout among the most conspicuous investigation objections for understudies from all around the globe. In each one of these years, Germany has seen a constant increment in the number of global understudies looking for German immigration to ponder in Germany. The free, great instruction and the saving money on the private expense are a portion of the real purposes for pulling in understudies to German Universities. Another significant reason for universal understudies, particularly from South Asian nations like India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal, and so forth., to pick Germany over other English talking nations like UK or US, is that it is an incredible path for them to work and remain back in Germany after they complete their investigations.Admissions without IELTS
Admissions Open In Germany Without IELTS
Germany is one of the best countries to study and live in the world. It provides quality education, and the universities there are world-class. Moreover, it has a very low tuition fee. And the best thing about studying in Germany is that you can get admission without IELTS. Yes, you can study in Germany without IELTS.
Most universities accept admissions without IELTS.
The most popular courses among international students are
- Information Technology & Computer Science, and
- Business Administration.
- There are many other courses which you can apply for though they might not be offered in the English language.
- The entire Master’s degree programs are taught in the English language. So you should not worry much about your German language proficiency as long as you have good knowledge of the English language.
You must have at least 3 years of work experience if you want to apply for MBA in Germany without IELTS. If you want to apply for a master’s in other fields, then work experience is not mandatory, but it surely helps your application process by increasing your chances of getting admission. You need to have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 60% marks in order to become eligible for any postgraduate program in Germany.
Cost of Living in Germany
The cost of living in Germany is pretty reasonable, with prices for food, housing, and clothing comparable to those found in the U.S. On average, you can expect to pay about $800 a month for these basic items (assuming you share a place with roommates).
The cost of living in Germany varies depending on where you live. Rent is generally higher in the cities than in smaller towns or the countryside. For example, a one-room apartment in Frankfurt will cost around $850 per month compared to $500-$600 per month in smaller towns or suburbs.
If you are looking for an affordable place to stay, look no further than student dormitories or Wohngemeinschaften (shared apartments). They are cheaper than regular apartments and your neighbors will most likely be as international as you are.
University Of Applied Science
This is to inform you that the University of Applied Science Germany is offering Bachelors and Masters Programs in the field of
- Business Administration,
- Public Health,
- Social Work,
- Computer and Information Technology, and many more.
- No IELTS required.
- Admission will be done within 4-5 working days.
- German degrees are recognized worldwide and students can easily find jobs in any part of the world after graduation.
- Students will get a Master’s Degree in just 1 year.
- Cost of living is very less as compared to other European countries.
- Part time job opportunities available during studies which can help you to support your living cost while studying in Germany
Consecutive Master’s Degree Program in Germany Without IELTS
The German Academic Exchange Service offers scholarships to international students who wish to study in Germany. These scholarships are awarded for both undergraduate and graduate studies as well as for doctoral candidates and artists.
For graduate students, the funding program supports candidates from any field. The scholarship offers both financial support and a chance to become part of a larger community of DAAD alumni in India.
DAAD Scholarships are available for the following programs:
Postgraduate courses (or consecutive Master’s degree programs) in all fields, with the exception of medicine and clinical studies.
- Scholarship holders must have obtained a university degree (Bachelor’s or comparable academic degree) before taking up their scholarship.
- The degree must have been obtained at the latest by the time they take up the scholarship.
- For Germany-based applicants, this means that you must have completed your degree no more than six years ago (three years for development-related postgraduate courses).
DAAD Scholarships are awarded for a minimum of three months and a maximum of 12 months depending on the course of study chosen.”
MBA in English without IELTS and Work Experience
The MBA in English without IELTS is a generalist program that has been designed to meet the growing demand for international business managers. The MBA program offers a wide range of modern business topics and is taught entirely in English.
With more than 12,000 MBA students – and over 20 percent of them international – Germany is now one of the largest MBA education markets in Europe. Many students opt for the part-time MBA, which gives them the opportunity to gain practical experience while they study.
Germany is considered one of the best countries to study for an MBA. There are many reasons why Germany stands out as a top international choice for those looking to further their business education:
- Ease of living
- Low cost of living
- High quality of life
- Free tuition for internationals at public universities
- Part-time MBA programs available
- High employment rate after graduation
Dresden University of Technology
This university is one of the top European Universities. Which is having a world rank of 400+ according to QS. This university is ranked 1st in Germany and 17th in Europe. The degree of this university is highly valued all over the world. This university has a large no of international students, who are getting benefits from their research-based education system.
Admissions are going on for September intake All the courses which are taught by this university are taught in the English language only, which makes this university more attractive and desirable for students, who want to study in Germany without IELTS.
Technical University of Darmstadt
The requirements for admissions without IELTS to the Technical University of Darmstadt in Germany have been eased for foreign students.
According to the details, the Technical University of Darmstadt has decided that foreign students will no longer need to take IELTS or TOEFL tests.
Now foreign students will be admitted on the basis of an English language proficiency certificate issued by their university or institute.
The Technical University of Darmstadt is considered one of the best universities in Germany and it is linked to public organizations and private sectors in terms of research and development projects.
In addition, the Technical University of Darmstadt is also internationally recognized as a leading university in science and engineering.
University of Applied Sciences Fresenius9(NO IELTS)
The University of Applied Sciences Fresenius is one of the most renowned universities in Germany that offer admissions without IELTS with various courses in English medium such as:
- Engineering and Technology
- Business Administration, Media, and Communication
- International Business Management
- Nursing Science and Social Work
Munich Business School
Munich Business School (MBS) is one of the top business schools in Germany, which has consistently ranked among the best business schools in Europe. MBS is accredited by the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE).
- The general MBA at MBS prepares students for leadership positions in global commerce, industry, and services.
- The program consists of a core curriculum that emphasizes management basics such as
- finance, and marketing,
- complemented by courses designed to develop cross-cultural understanding and integrated management skills.
- There is a strong focus on international business and cultural sensitivity.
- The program also offers seven different specializations:
- Global Management;
- Financial Services;
- Marketing; Strategy & Leadership;
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation;
- Human Resource Management; and
- Real Estate.
Riga Technical University(No IELTS)
By taking admission to this university your visa will be approved within a month or two. This is one of the oldest technical universities and it was established in 1862. It is famous for its quality education and research center. The university has faculty of 13,000 students and 800 academic staff members. The faculty also includes 3 Nobel Prize winners.
We are also providing scholarships to all the students on the basis of their previous academic performance.
- Riga Technical University is located in Riga which is the capital and largest city of Latvia.
- There are various facilities available in this university like International Student House, Student House, Hostel rooms, etc
Leuphana University of Lüneburg
The Leuphana University of Lüneburg is a public university in Germany. It was founded in 1946 and is one of the largest and most prestigious universities in Lower Saxony, with more than 8,000 students, including about 700 international students from more than 80 nations.
The university is also offering scholarships to its international students which will cover tuition fee and living expenses.
The Leuphana University of Lüneburg was founded in 1946 and it is one of the 10 largest universities in Germany. It focuses on education in sustainability, ethics, economics and management, history and culture, language, literature and media as well as mathematics and science.
Hochschule Offenburg (No IELTS)
The University of Applied Sciences Offenburg is a research university in the town of Offenburg, Baden-Württemberg, Germany. The University of Applied Sciences Offenburg was founded in 1975. Today, there are about 7,200 students (including about 1,000 international students) enrolled at the university. The university offers 33 Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs.
Admissions without IELTS/TOEFL/ GRE
- German language course is compulsory for 3 months before start of your degree program.
- After completion you need to appear in DSH exam to prove your German proficiency.
- Scholarship available upto 50%
- No Application fee, No VISA interview fee
The German Government has announced admissions open in Germany without IELTS. This can be a great benefit for those who want to study abroad but lack the English language proficiency to apply for admission. Germany is one of the most popular countries for international students who are looking to gain a top-quality education at an affordable price.